Adapted from TheLifeOfJolie.com
- 1/2 a package of bacon, fried, crumbled and divided
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup YUMYIN
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- Lay out some parchment paper and lightly flour the surface.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough so that it's slightly thinner and there are no cracks (you can fix any cracks with a bit of water).
- Fold the edges over slightly to create a crust, and use a bit of water to adhere them.
- Prick the inside of the dough with a fork all over.
- Transfer the parchment paper and puff pastry to a baking pan and bake for about 8-10 minutes. The dough will look puffy and golden brown. Make sure you don't under-cook this part.
- Using a fork, prick the puffy inside of the dough again and press gently with the back of the fork to deflate the middle so that the crust stands a bit taller. Make sure to be gentle so that the fork only pierces the top layer and doesn't go all the way through the crust.
- Mix the eggs and milk with some salt and pepper to taste. Make sure to mix them well.
- Spread YUMYIN evenly onto puff pastry, like saucing a pizza
- Sprinkle cheese onto each respective Puff Pastry sheet.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture on the cheese
- Sprinkle the bacon on top
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the egg is set.