Adapted via ChefSteps.com
You will need a food processor to make the sauce as smooth as possible.
- 1 Broccoli, whole head about 8oz
- 1/4 cup YUMYIN
- 6 White button mushroom (optional)
- 1/4 cup Butter unsalted
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Aged white cheddar
- Black pepper to taste
- Trim broccoli into florets and stems, put florets aside and place stems into food processor, add YUMYIN and pulse until finely minced. Place into large bowl
- Quarter mushrooms keeping cap and stem connected
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat add butter, garlic, salt, and broccoli and YUMYIN mixture cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add white wine, scrape any stuck bits. Reduce until there's almost no clear liquid left in the pan.
- Add cream and cheese to pan and stir regularly until mixture looks like fondue.
- Add mushrooms if using and broccoli florets and cook until broccoli is bright green and tender