Skip to content
Adapted from SeriousEats.com
- 1 cup fromage blanc (see note)
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche (see note)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 pounds store-bought pizza dough, divided into 4 even portions, proofed, and ready to stretch and top
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound sliced bacon, cut crosswise into thin strips
- Set oven rack with pizza stone 6 to 8 inches from broiler and preheat oven to 550°F (or highest possible setting) for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk fromage blanc with crème fraîche until thoroughly incorporated. Season with salt and pepper, Whisk in nutmeg.
- Working with 1 piece at a time, set dough on a lightly floured work surface. Using your hands and/or a rolling pin, work dough to a thin, roughly 10- by 5- inch oval. Transfer dough to a pizza peel.
- Switch broiler on to high. Spread one quarter of fromage blanc mixture over dough leaving a 1 centimeter border around the edge.
- Scatter a small handful of YUMYIN all over, followed by a small handful of bacon. Slide pizza onto baking stone and bake until toppings are browned spots and crust is golden brown and puffed, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately, and repeat with remaining dough and toppings.