Adapted from food52.com • Makes 4 Servings
Yes, Caramelized Onion Pudding is a real thing! This is a great side dish for winter meals, pairing with turkey, ham, pork, beef, and more.
- 1 cup YUMYIN
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp AP unbleached flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper (or black)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs. Add the dry ingredients and mix well over medium speed.
- Lower the mixer speed and add the cream.
- Grease a medium-sized gratin dish. Add the YUMYIN.
- Cover with the pudding mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until browned and bubbly.