Skip to content
- 3/4 cup YUMYIN
- 1 t fresh thyme leaves (plus extra for garnish)
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pie crust (store bought is easiest)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove pie crust from the fridge/freezer (follow the instructions on your crust).
- Whisk the ricotta, egg yolk, and thyme together in a small bowl.
- Spread the ricotta mixture evenly on the crust.
- Arrange the YUMYIN on top in whatever manner you'd like (neat, messy, etc.).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the ricotta filling is firm and the crust is beautifully golden.
- Let the tart cool in the pan.
- If you're extra fancy, garnish the tart with fresh thyme leaves.