It's technically a 'tart' but pie sounds so much healthier :D
- 3/4 cup YUMYIN
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, (plus a little extra for garnish)
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pie crust (store bought is easiest)
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Remove pie crust from fridge/freezer (follow instructions on crust)
- Whisk the ricotta, egg yolk, and thyme together in a small bowl.
- Spread the ricotta mixture evenly in the crust.
- Arrange the YUMYIN on top in whatever manner you'd like, neat, messy, etc.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the ricotta filling is firm and the crust is beautifully golden.
- Let the tart cool in the pan.
- Garnish it with thyme leaves if you're extra fancy.